My approach in working with adult clients is mindful, compassionate, and practical. I work alongside you to support change toward more functional, meaningful, and purposeful living. I have special interests in mothers with post-partum issues, and in the effects of stress on a person: physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
Treatment modalities used include: mindfulness and/or sensory awareness activities, guided visualization, inner child & soul work, bodywork, acupressure and other energy medicine modalities, specific to your needs. I am a trauma informed and Internal Family Systems informed practitioner. Please visit my FAQ page for more details about a session.
My clients are Individuals who:
- are wishing to gain clarity, experience relief, and restore balance in their lives Check your work-life balance here
- are seeking new ways of recovery from childhood and developmental stress and trauma
- are struggling with stress-related symptoms such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, pain, and other “mysterious” symptoms that have been resistant to conventional treatments Check your stress score here
- are struggling with anxiety, depression or other mental health issues Check your mental health here
- want to learn to be more mindful, conscious, and intentional in their everyday lives
My clients are Parents-to-be, Parents & Families who:
- want to learn how to support mental health from conception onward
- wish to connect with their unborn child at a deep soul level
- experienced a difficult pregnancy or birth that did not unfold as planned or expected, or having post-partum issues
- are seeking new ways to connect with their child’s mind and heart
- are seeking a fresh approach to parenting highly sensitive, spirited and gifted children
- are seeking a new approach to more mindful, peaceful and compassionate living
A New Client First Session includes:
- an informed consent process
- discussion of your concerns or priorities for treatment
- discussion of findings
- treatment (if needed)
- recommendations to support treatment goals which may include: home program (homework), subsequent treatment sessions, or referral to another health practitioner’s service(s) when appropriate.